Friday, March 8, 2013

After Berlin


HELLO WORLD. It looks like it would take me at least 2 weeks to do a new post on my blog. But hey I have been quite busy lately. I have been to the LFW(-end, yea I'm not yet-cool-enough for the official LFW you know), then a 6-day-study-trip to Berlin, then a whole long week full-time working. I have done a few DIY stuff too! I'll take pictures of them all as soon as I have time. I'm crazily busy with lots of deadlines coming up real soon. Also, some personal projects are getting on the way too. The best part is I'm feeling inspired and excited with all these plans. Here are just some pictures taken from the trip to Berlin. There are tons more. I'll keep updating (as long as I find a time for this!). And yes I had too much fun in Berlin. I've fallen in love with the city (or I mean I'm just the kind of person who falls in love with almost every single thing in life!). It's ok. I'm having fun just so you know. Whoever reading this, take care, have fun, enjoy your life and I'll talk to you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment